• Data Entry
• Bank, credit card and petty cash reconciliations
• Accounts payable and Accounts Receivable
• Customer and Supplier ledger reconciliation
• Payroll processing and set up
Business Health Check
Ideal to businesses who perform their own bookkeeping but can benefit from a regular review that everything is on track
• Perform a regular review of the general ledger to ensure transactions are allocated correctly and with the correct GST codes
• Ensure opening balances are correct i.e. End of year journals have entered as provided by your tax agent.
• Review the debtors and creditors ledgers for any items that should be written off.
Catch up work
It’s not uncommon for small businesses to find that they have fallen behind in their bookkeeping. This can be by a matter of months or even years.
We can assist in ‘catching up’ and so that all records are up to date. We can then hand back the work to you or staff to manage going forward or we can continue to maintain the records for you.
Training and Support
• Software setup – MYOB and Xero
• Software training
• Ongoing support